Key Idea: The condition-revealing interrelatedness of affections and behaviors shows us where we are as a church and provides insight into the requirements for individual and corporate spiritual formation.Questions:
- Where is TFB?
- How does the REVEAL methodology square with Scripture? What would you change?
- How do you score on our three criteria (Genuine concern for others; God- and service-centered conversation; and Intellectual engagement with truth)?
- REVEAL, pp 17-26
- How do we encourage growth in emotions (especially last two on list in 2 Peter 1:5-7)?
- How can we encourage spiritual conversation during patio time and elsewhere?
- How can we banish grey squirrels and other such automatic answers to theological questions?